Frequently Asked Questions
- All studio classes will have a maximum of 9 students
- All students must place their mat in a pre-marked spot
- Once you place your mat, you may not move spots
- Refrain from entering other student’s “areas” as much as possible
- Studio props, mats, towels, & towels are not available
- Leave all personal items at home or in your locked car
- Masks are encouraged in all common areas
- Showers will not be permitted
- Use of the bathroom space is at your own risk. Allow adequate time in between individual uses.
- Hand sanitizer, soap & water, paper towels, and touch-less waste baskets will be provided
For Your Health & the Safety of Others
Please do not come to Zennon Studio if you have had or have:
- A fever within the last 14 days
- Personal contact with anyone that has been sick
- Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, or any flu-like or cold symptoms
- Traveled to any high risk area inside or outside of the US within the last 14 days
- Classes are at your own risk. We will do our part to help keep you safe, please help us by doing your part.
Peace and Love,
The Zennon Team
What do I need to bring to class?
You are welcome to bring your own mat, we also offer mat rentals. If you are doing a drop-in class, mat rental and towel use are included! Zennon Studio provides all blocks, straps, and other props that may be needed. A clean hand towel for wiping sweat is recommended. Water! Hydration is key to any practice, please bring your own water bottle and fill it with our water. Water bottles are also available for purchase. We ask that all mats and towels are clean before use for the comfort of those practicing around you. Mat cleaner is provided in the studio, feel free to use any time.
What should I wear to class?
We recommend moisture-wicking or breathable fabrics that are easy to move in. Women mostly wear leggings, sport bras, & tanks, while our men are comfortable in longer shorts. We ask that clothing is clean for the comfort of those practicing around you and all shoes are removed before entering the studio.
Are locker rooms available?
We have a locker room. We provide plenty of open cubbies (no “locking” lockers at this time) to stash your bags, phones, and shoes. There is also a shower and toilet located in the locker room and essential bath products. Shower towels are available for rent. *Zennon Studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
Can I bring my phone into the studio?
Cell phones are HIGHLY discouraged in the studio. Please leave phones in your car or in a cubby, helping to create the peaceful environment we all look forward to.
What are your hours of operation?
Hours of Operation: Classes are offered throughout the day, doors are always open 20 minutes before and after a class.
Who can take a class at Zennon Studio?
We offer a class for everyone in the family! From beginners (Vinyasa 1, Yoga Therapy, Yin, and Movement & Meditation), to Seniors (Yoga Therapy), to everyone in between! We believe everyone can benefit from a professional yoga or meditation experience. Our dedicated licensed teachers are here for you and welcome questions. Please see the Class Timetable description for more details.
Do I need to be flexible to take a class?
Flexibility is a practiced “skill.” Just as you go to the gym to lift weights, you go to the grocery store to buy groceries, you take a class to learn another language, and you come to yoga to create and practice flexibility. You DO NOT have to know how to touch your toes, it is highly overrated, most of our feet stink anyway.